Having the correct timber in your home can make a big difference. However, it’s not that easy selecting the right tone. There are various factors to look for when choosing your very own timber. Yes, timber wood is a very popular choice for many homeowners because it is:
- Easy to maintain
- Looks classy and elegant
Timber flooring is great for children because they don’t cause allergies. What’s there not to love about timber wood for your flooring? Here are 5 tips on how to choose a timber wisely.
1. Choose the right timber wood. It can be a very challenging task to get the right timber wood for your floor. The right wood for your floor will make your home stunning.
2. Consider the timber’s grade. Want to make your floor look natural? Go for the standard one. If you want to appear to be more creative, go for a character grade.
3. Choose your colour wisely. When choosing your colour, make sure it will create a good contrast to your home’s appearance as to blend in well.
4. The correct size of the board. Its feature should be determined properly to get the right structure.
5. Choose the right finish. You have a variety of options to choose from – glossy, sophisticated or satin type finish. You’re bound to find one that will win you over.
Follow these tips and you will get the right timber that will fit your home perfectly.
5 tips to follow in choosing the right timber to use
Looking for the right timber?
Do you need a small quality?
Need to match existing wood flooring with your new renvo?
Contact West Coast Timbers for your needs. We offer different kinds of timbers – Australian hardwoods such as Blackbutt, Marri and Tuart. We mill all of our timber so our prices are affordable and you only need to buy what you need. Ring us now for a free quote.